Tuesday, August 18, 2020

reminders from day 1

Yesterday you were asked to visit the Google Sheet for your class, and type "Did it" once you accomplished four things:

1. Attended yesterday's Zoom meeting
2. Commented to the "Will this blog see tomorrow?" post
3. Completed the survey on the home page of the course blog
and
4. Created your blog and emailed the URL to me at dpreston.learning@gmail.com

Total, this should take about 15-20 minutes. TOPS.

Please don't fall behind. If you need help, please email or click the "Schedule a meeting with Dr. Preston" tab and we'll work on it together. I am going to review the videos from yesterday and count the people I can see, but that's not everyone. If I miss you, and if you don't complete #1 by 10:00 A.M. this morning, you will be counted absent for yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

for the win(ter break)

" Why should I do this? He's not even gonna be our teacher next year! " Yeah. And I'm not getting paid to post this on Chr...