Saturday, September 26, 2020

i did it! now you can listen to me read young goodman brown

For the past few days, I've been trying to embed an audio player on the Young Goodman Brown page so that you could hear me read the story, and so that I could develop a few "mini-classes" and interrupt myself to talk about it, just as I would in the classroom. 

I tried tutorial after tutorial. My favorite was a YouTube video in which the host spoke Pakistani -- I couldn't understand a word he said, but I followed the screen shots and clicked away...

Nothing worked.

Thanks to Jasmine Vargas, I discovered that the audio player made it to the page, but nothing happened when viewers clicked the 'Play' arrow.

Until now. Go to the Young Goodman Brown page and click it to listen for yourself. Later today or tomorrow, I will post a video that covers the rest of the elements of the story, and we will spend next week on the ideas before we move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

for the win(ter break)

" Why should I do this? He's not even gonna be our teacher next year! " Yeah. And I'm not getting paid to post this on Chr...