Tuesday, September 1, 2020

september 1

JOURNAL TOPIC: [today's tunes: radio silence]

What song do you sing when there's nothing on the radio? What thoughts do you think when it's quiet and you have the chance to think about whatever you want?

-OR-

Choose your own topic.

AGENDA: (for September 1 & 2)
1. Journal
2. Review and discuss post: do. or do not. there is no essay
3. Review and discuss Basic Essay Structure
3. Discuss Hack to School Night questions


DO:
1. Comment to the post: do. or do not. there is no essay
2. Create an outline for your essay and begin a first draft in response to this prompt:

How can arguing and giving up any "right" to our own opinion save our lives, improve our country, and secure the future for the next generation?

3. Post your answers to Hack to School Night questions on your blog (title: I HAVE THE ANSWERS/ first sentence: "I know exactly what to tell my support team about my learning.")

No comments:

Post a Comment

for the win(ter break)

" Why should I do this? He's not even gonna be our teacher next year! " Yeah. And I'm not getting paid to post this on Chr...