Friday, October 2, 2020

literature analysis

One of the main issues students have with reading is that they don't get to choose the books. 

This is your chance. For the rest of the semester and the year, you will be able to choose as many books as you like, read them, and write about them for credit. You can see more about the writing part on the Literature Analysis page. Reading at least one book is required, but there is no limit (pad your grade, anyone?) and the current record for a semester is 19. 

No need to worry about deadlines yet, just choose a fiction book (a.k.a. a novel) that you would like to read.  Please comment to this post with your name and the book you've chosen.  Then, please publish a post on your blog (title: WHY I CHOOSE WHAT I CHOOSE) and tell us why. 2-3 sentences should do it. If you need some suggestions for books, or help with genres, authors, or ideas, comment here or email me -- I've got a million of 'em :).  Mahalo.

3 comments:

for the win(ter break)

" Why should I do this? He's not even gonna be our teacher next year! " Yeah. And I'm not getting paid to post this on Chr...