Tuesday, October 13, 2020

pro tips: how to make the best out of week 9

As I think about your week, and the fact that we don't meet each week until Thursday or Friday, here are some ways you can make sure that you're succeeding, and also that you get everything you need out of our class zoom meetings:

1. Be sure to post your journals on your course blog today.


2. (IF YOUR COURSE BLOG IS UP PLEASE SKIP TO #3.) Since you can't post your journals -- or anything else -- without a course blog, please go to the Member Blogs page to see if your blog is listed. If it's not, that means I haven't received the URL, which means that I can't see the work you're doing, which means you are falling behind by the minute as we begin our third month of school. I'm putting the next round of two-week grades in AERIES tomorrow (Wednesday 10/14), so please create your blog and send me the URL -- or, email me or schedule a zoom with me so that we can get you up and running.
 

3. Read "How We Read," watch the "Meanings, Signs, and Symbols" video, and read "The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock" so that you'll know what we're talking about in our Zoom meeting later in the week.
 

4. Post to your course blog and claim your credit on the Sheets.
 

5. Do something nice for someone today. You'll both feel better. 😁

No comments:

Post a Comment

for the win(ter break)

" Why should I do this? He's not even gonna be our teacher next year! " Yeah. And I'm not getting paid to post this on Chr...