Monday, October 5, 2020

Welcome to Week 8!

Hi All, I hope you had a great weekend. Here are a few reminders to start your week:
1. Please read this blog once a day to get the journal topic (or choose your own) and the agenda. Today's journal topic actually depends on the tunes, so listen to the words.
2. I'm available Mondays by request, so if you need something please let me know.
3. The Work Product page and the Sheets page have been updated, please check them out and plan accordingly.
4. I look forward to seeing you for our class zooms! During our zooms this week I'll be taking questions about Part 2 of "Meanings, Signs, & Symbols," and we will apply that thinking to the reading we do.

Have a terrific day,
Dr. Preston

No comments:

Post a Comment

for the win(ter break)

" Why should I do this? He's not even gonna be our teacher next year! " Yeah. And I'm not getting paid to post this on Chr...