Sunday, October 11, 2020

Welcome to Week 9!

Hi All,

I hope you're enjoying the weekend. Does it still feel like a weekend? I find myself working every day -- harder than any other year I've taught -- because I want to make sure you have what you need before you need it.

Right now is a great time to work on this course. Since Canvas is down, you can't upload anything else!

This week you will see posts about the symbolism in Young Goodman Brown and "The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock" by T.S. Eliot, along with an essay I wrote about how we read. The work is designed to build on last week's symbolism video and the book you were asked to choose in Week 7 for your literature analysis.  If you haven't yet watched the video or picked a book, do it now, before you get behind.

As always, if you have any questions or need help, please email (either at gmail or smjuhsd) or schedule a zoom with me. I'm also available by request on zoom tomorrow (Monday). Don't wait until Thursday or Friday!

Mahalo,

Dr. Preston

No comments:

Post a Comment

for the win(ter break)

" Why should I do this? He's not even gonna be our teacher next year! " Yeah. And I'm not getting paid to post this on Chr...