Monday, October 26, 2020

Welcome to (Wellness) Week 11!

Hi All,

As many of you already know, this week is designed for everyone in the school district to catch up. The Progress Report #2 window is open and grades are due Monday, so take advantage of the opportunity! 


On our course blog, we will have our daily agendas and journal topics -- I don't consider 5-10 minutes of letting your mind wander on paper in ways I may never see a "work assignment" -- and during our Zoom meeting we will do the mindfulness practice we talked about last week. Please email me about your progress report as described in Monday's agenda. 

That's it for this week.
 

As always, please email or schedule a Zoom if you have any questions or need help with anything.
You know, I wish "Wellness" was something we could all focus on more every week. I hope this gives you a good, healthy, calm start! 

Best,
Dr. Preston

No comments:

Post a Comment

for the win(ter break)

" Why should I do this? He's not even gonna be our teacher next year! " Yeah. And I'm not getting paid to post this on Chr...