Sunday, November 1, 2020

Welcome to Week 12!

Hi All,

I hope that Wellness Week gave you a chance to recharge your batteries and restore your momentum as we begin the second half of the semester.  Please remember to check the blog each day, write in your journal each day, and publish your three journal entries and a minimum three blog posts by this Wednesday, November 4. (It's been almost three weeks since I last posted scores on AERIES, but I didn't want to hassle you during Wellness Week).

This week we will begin reading Ray Bradbury's Fahrenheit 451. Some of you may be familiar with the book, but trust me when I tell you that you haven't read it the way we are going to read it.

For starters:

When they attended Los Angeles High School together in the 1930s, Ray Bradbury tried to date my grandmother.  Here is a drawing he made for her.

See you soon,
Dr. Preston

No comments:

Post a Comment

for the win(ter break)

" Why should I do this? He's not even gonna be our teacher next year! " Yeah. And I'm not getting paid to post this on Chr...