Thursday, August 20, 2020

president obama's speech at the democratic national convention

(Sometimes, you and I will blog about things that come up in the world, whether they are technically part of this course or not. Here is an example.)

This is a course in American literature. Last night, former president Barack Obama gave one of the most important speeches of our generation. I mean no offense to any teacher, but this is one of the greatest lessons in American constitutional history and democracy that you will ever get. Whatever you and your families believe about politics, I hope you will take active part in the upcoming election. Just because you're too young to vote doesn't mean you're too young to care.


No comments:

Post a Comment

for the win(ter break)

" Why should I do this? He's not even gonna be our teacher next year! " Yeah. And I'm not getting paid to post this on Chr...